March 22, 2002
Drinking Water Subcommittee
California Bay-Delta Public Advisory Committee
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
April 5, 2002
The Resources Building
1416 Ninth Street, Room 133
- Meeting notes of March 18, 2002
- Committee membership
- Conceptual framework for a water quality strategic plan, including
defining "An Equivalent Level of Public Health Protection"
- Water quality project priority: Advanced treatment studies
- Establishment of technical workgroups
- Public comment
- Review action items
- Agenda for workshop on April 26
1. Agenda subject to changes.
- If you have any questions, please contact John Andrew of the CALFED
Bay-Delta Program at
- If you need reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please contact
Pauline Nevins at the CALFED Bay-Delta Program at (916) 657-2666 or
TDD (800) 735-2929.
For further information please visit our Website at http://calfed.ca.gov